Who wouldn’t want their eyebrows on fleek?
Most of us may know the struggle of growing and maintaining killer brows! Its definitely a terrifying process. Would you rather have thin or uneven brows, or go through the process of looking like a hairy beast to have killer brows? Well, let me tell you some tips and secrets to growing out your eyebrows in the easiest and fastest way possible!
You may know that eyebrows are the key to your face. They help structure and shape your face. For example, Brows that are closer in towards each other give your nose a smaller appearance. Wide brows give your face a wider look. Straight brows give your face a longer shape. It is important to know what kind of brow structure you are looking for before you begin the process!
Here are some of the most important tricks and tips to growing out your killer brows!
- Leave them alone! To go through the process of growing your brows you cannot tweeze or wax! You must let them grow through there natural course for at least 2-3 weeks! Hide your tweezers, and stay away for the waxing salons! This is the most tempting step to ignore because your realize your brows growing crazily in all ways and shapes!
- Within those 2-3 weeks and even after, You can add supplements to your brows to speed up the process. I highly recommend castor oil! It its very well known to conduct hair growth! You can purchase castor oil HERE!
- This is the longest but most important step. After waiting 2-3 weeks you’ll notice hairs growing in all directions and places. Figure out the eyebrow shape you are going for and grab your tweezers! Remember, you must go plucking crazy! You now want to tweeze the COMPLETELY unnecessary hairs. TIP: Draw the shape of the brows you want with a eyebrow pencil, and pluck all the hairs outside the shape!
- Your body reflects what you put in it. Eat healthy foods to better your skin, it will help you overall. If you put trash in it, you get trash. If you put healthy in it, you get healthy! Drink a lot of water for glowing skin and it also helps promote hair growth!
- Wait, Wait, Wait, Patiently Wait! Maybe a couple months have passed by and your ready to get your killer brows! Now is the time you get them PROFESSIONALLY waxed, threaded or plucked. It is important to do a lot of research before you let someone touch your brows. You wouldn’t want to repeat the last couple months would you? Definitely not.
- Be sure you ask your eyebrow professional questions and give them a lot of detail and information on how you want your brows! It may help to even show your stylist a image.
MAINTAINING YOUR EYEBROWS!
- So now you have your dream brows! Of course they’ll last several weeks until the hair starts to grow back. Now, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to pluck any hairs that grow back, but when you comes time a lot of hairs are growing back, go to your stylist again. It’ll be worth it! If you want dream brows, you must treat them like precious jewels!
After you complete these steps and tricks you’ll have amazing results! Remember everyone has different hair growth timing! Never give up, and keep trying hard! Your brows will thank you later!