Dessert Bar Ideas for The Fall Season and Halloween!
What better way to celebrate? These desserts are perfect for welcoming you into the fall season, a Halloween party, or even just for fun! Try these out and your guaranteed to love them just as much as I do!
Classic Pumpkin Bread:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup of cooking/vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 flour
- 2 baking soda
- 1 1/2 salt
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 nutmeg
- 2/3 water
- canned pumpkin
Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl, First beat eggs, Then add dry ingredients, Next add the liquids. Mix and pour into a bread pan! These ingredients make two loaves! To top it off, glaze it with cinnamon butter!
Caramel Apple Fries:
- 6-7 apples
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Fryer oil
Coat the apples in the ingredients mixed together and dip in the fryer! Wait until golden brown.
- Cream cheese. 1 pack, about 1/2 a cup.
- 1 Medium container of cool whip
- 1 cup of caramel sauce
Mix together until all ingredients are completely combined!
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Ingredients are very simple! Get a 24 pack of just chocolate chip cookie dough and add in a can of pumpkin sauce. Mix together very well then form 24 balls and bake! YUM!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles:
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pure
- 1 and 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces white chocolate
Mix these ingredients together and cook for 30-45 minutes depending until fully cooked. Stick a toothpick through the middle and if it comes out clean then its fully cooked! Now cover them with the dip when they are fully cooled down. For the dip melt white chocolate. You can optionally add graham cracker crumbs, chocolate sauce, or cinnamon.