Skin Care Tips & Tricks
Oily Skin? Bad Breakouts? Rashes? Dark spots? It’s time to get rid of the bad skin!
At some point throughout your life you’ve dealt with bad skin. It may be right now! I’ll show you some of the best tips and tricks to help heal your skin and make it glow!
SHOP SKIN PRODUCTS HERE!
- Sleep! Literally, Beauty sleep! This helps with under eye bags, and dark circles. TIP: use a cold spoon and press under your eyes to get rid of puffiness and under eye bags.
- Sunscreen! Even if you don’t think you need it, put some on! It helps protect your skin from any sun damage. Wear at least SPF 15 everyday.
- Use pore strips! It’s a safer way to get rid of those irritating blackheads and zits without leaving scars! A recommended brand would be biore pore strips, Buy here!
- HYDRATION! This is for the glowing skin! You must drink lots and lots of water. It is important for your health and skin. You’ll start to see less breakouts and more of a glow! It is recommended to drink at least half a gallon a day!
- Facial Time Girls! We all know how much fun this is! There are so many types of facials you can get for all different types of reasons, such as blackhead removal, pore cleanse, dark spots, etc. Set aside one day a week to do a facial with your girl friends!
- Exfoliate, over and over and over again. You can use a face wash with micro beads, or a face mask, or even a exfoliating spin brush! This will help remove the top dead layer of skin, and keep it from looking dull.
- Wear less makeup or go bare! If your skin is having a rough time try lightening up on the make up for couple weeks. It will help unclog pores and prevent breakouts.
- With that being said, Clean your face every night. Remove ALL makeup. This is important to having clean pores. It should eventually become a routine.
- Refresh your face with moisturizing face wipes throughout the day to remove dirt and oils!
- Use blotting wipes to get rid of oil that builds up throughout the day.
- ALMONDS! It’s a healthy snack with two of the most important sources to good skin! omega-3s and vitamin E!